At GIRT mobile we are well-known for designing and developing quality radio apps. Starting off in 2010 with Grab Radio which sported the title of top grossing app in iTunes store in March. The popular app subsequently “grabbed” the attention of Bobby Kerr and Sean Gallagher on Dragons’ Den who put forward offers of investment.
Since then we have developed mobile radio apps for a number of both local and national radio stations.
People love to listen to the radio and this is evident from JNLR’s most recent report (July 2016) with listenership figures showing:
“83% of Irish adults listen to the radio on an average day”
Features of our custom-made radio apps:
- Platforms: We can produce fully native and cross-platform solutions.
- Lead-time: With our expertise it takes as little as two weeks to
develop a radio app.
- Intertacive:Our apps are fully interactive which means that listeners can up vote or down vote giving you an idea what your listeners want.
- Add ons: Games can be incorporated into the application. This can include crosswords, quizzes and other mind bending mental challenges.
- Social media: We incorporate Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and more to keep your listeners up to date with all your latest news.
Get in touch to chat about creating an online/mobile app that suits you. Contact us